Your Tread FIRST Career
We are East Anglia’s biggest independent tyre company with MOT & service centres, we are small enough to care about our team but big enough to offer full training and career support
Being an apprenticeship within the motor industry is a fantastic way to gain skills and experience whilst earning a salary.
The motor trade is in need of young people to join our evolving industry, with a growing focus on electric vehicles and autonomous technology
Benefits of Apprenticeships:
- Earn While You Learn: Unlike traditional university degrees, apprenticeships allow you to earn a salary while gaining qualifications. This makes them financially attractive and provides valuable work experience.
- Practical Skills: Apprenticeships prioritise hands-on training, ensuring you develop the practical skills that companies like us need. You’ll learn by doing, using industry-standard tools and equipment.
- Nationally Recognised Qualifications: Upon completing your apprenticeship, you’ll earn recognized qualifications like NVQs or Level 3 diplomas, making you competitive in the job market
- Career Progression: Our apprenticeships often lead to permanent employment with us. For anyone interested we will always support and fund further training opening doors for career advancement and specialisation.
Benefits of Working For Treadfirst
- We reward our Apprentices if they are doing well with studies and bringing skills to the workplace by paying higher rates of pay
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Discounted products and services at all branches
- Free life insurance
- 34 days holiday per year
- Bike to work scheme
- We are closed Sundays and Bank Holidays (with the exception of Good Friday where you can work with overtime but this is not compulsory)
- Refer a friend scheme with potential for £800.00 for each successful candidate
- Apprenticeships provide the perfect platform to stay ahead of the curve and gain the skills needed to thrive in this exciting field.
Our Apprentices are our Future Workforce
Many of our team started with us after gaining an interest during work experience from school and went on to become apprentices and then permanent employees benefiting from career progression. One of our Directors within the company came tough our Apprentice Academy.
Check out your local college for the courses they are running; you can choose day release so you are ‘earning and learning’ in the workplace and attending college once a week.
We carry out full health and safety checks to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our apprentices and team them with a Mentor to ensure there is always someone on hand for support
Apply for an Apprenticeship
Offering a wide range of leading tyre brands at great prices
We supply & fit tyres for all major vehicle manufacturers
How to find out your tyre size
Just look for the code on your tyre’s sidewall. This will help you to easily find the tyre you are looking for.
Still not sure?
Speak to a friendly expert at your local branch:
Why Choose Treadfirst?
The Different Types of Tyres
Modern tyres are a product of meticulous research and design. High tech mixtures of rubber compounds, cutting edge fabrics and steel belts make up the anatomy of the modern radial…
Get in touch today for the best quality advice, competitive pricing and a personal service