Suffolk Show Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
- Employees of Treadfirst or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway or helping to set up the giveaway shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. One entry allowed per person.
- The giveaway is available to UK residents aged 18 or over, unless otherwise voided by point 1.
- Closing date for the giveaway will be on Thursday 23rd May 2019 12:00.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6.Treadfirst reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Treadfirst’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize will be announced on 23rd May 2019 by 17:00
- The winner will be selected from valid entries during the promotional period, at random on Thursday 23rd May 2019 after 12:00 for that specific giveaway.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message to the account from which the entry was made on the day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the remaining valid entries. We require a full and valid address to send the prize to via postal delivery.
- We will arrange with the winner to collect the prize from one of the Treadfirst branches or it will be posted or hand –delivered.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these and Facebook’s terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the Suffolk Show Tickets Giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All information provided will be used for specific competitions only and not for any other marketing purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).